Monday, October 12, 2009

Why the Almighty doesn't produced us all ?

Last night a question crashed in my mind. I want to share it with you.. "Why the Almighty God doesn't produced us all, why he produced only two living creatures and through these living creatures we all are produced? " Have you any answer? No, but I have...

Firstly, I want to ask you that if we were not produced by living beings, would there be any relationship among us as now.. The answer is no. Basically, whatever the God has done to us is very thoughtful. If we were produced by God, then to whom we will call mom and dad, to whom we will call grandpa and grandma... (Think...)

The God has given us the power of reproduction only because to generate unity, society and of course family among us all. He has given the power to make the world one where relationships exists. I am finding it is so much thoughtful...

0 comments:

Post a Comment